Having great credit is more important than ever.
But why work with us?
- Enrollment/Audit Fee - This fee is to conduct a full credit audit and for the processing of your documents to enroll you as a new client.
- We are a company with integrity.
- We are very experienced with consumer, business and mortgage credit.
- We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
- We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Credit education and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
- Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
Document preparation and credit education.
Credit monitoring service and monthly credit audit.
We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will choose which items you would like to dispute.
We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
We will prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You have the right to cancel your contract for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options.
However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
We have an excellent track record in helping client's to improve their credit scores:
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 point in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.